What are the 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Configurations?
There are three 2019 Mazda3 hatchback configurations available to Orchard Park drivers: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. You’ll find all three Mazda3 5-door models provide a cargo capacity of 20.2 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 47.1 cubic feet behind the first row. Apart from this similarity, each has a bit more to offer the higher up you move in trim level. Take a look at some of the features each has to offer you and your Buffalo commute, then drive off in your favorite Mazda3 hatchback.
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback
The entry-level model is simply the Mazda3 Hatchback, which is equipped with a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. This configuration also features:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration in the Mazda3 with the Preferred Package. This trim also runs on a standard 186 hp, SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. When it comes to what this model provides in addition to the specs and features above, you’ll find:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Premium Package
At the top of the line is the Mazda3 Premium Package configuration. This trim shares the same engine as the others. In addition to the features from the above trims, this Mazda3 configurations offers:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which Mazda3 Hatchback Configuration do You Prefer?
After you’ve compared the three 2019 Mazda3 hatchback trim levels, you can best pick the one that’s right for you and your Lackawanna trips. Make the trip to Towne Mazda, take advantage of our new vehicle specials, and get behind the wheel of the Mazda3 today. Have questions in the meantime or want to learn the difference between a coupe and sedan? Contact Towne Mazda.
More From Towne Mazda
There are three 2019 Mazda3 hatchback configurations available to Orchard Park drivers: Hatchback, Preferred Package, and Premium Package. You’ll find all three Mazda3 5-door models provide a cargo capacity of 20.2 cubic feet behind the rear seats and 47.1 cubic feet behind the first row. Apart from this similarity, each has a bit more to offer…
Many Buffalo and Hamburg drivers have been excited about the 2019 Mazda3 AWD model since its release. When it comes to what this Mazda model has to offer in terms of power and price, you’ll find you can have it all. Learn more about the performance and pricing to see if this Mazda3 can provide…
While the 2019 Mazda CX-5 offers all you need and more on your Buffalo commutes, you have the option to make it feel more you. There are many Mazda CX-5 accessories available to help you customize the interior, exterior, and overall convenience. No matter if you’re from Hamburg or Lackawanna, we have the genuine Mazda…