When you’re looking into a new vehicle for your Buffalo commutes, you’ll want to take into consideration your financial situation. Would buying or leasing be best for you? Think about what your needs are, what you can afford, and find the model you want with our dealership. Find out the differences of buying vs. leasing with us at Towne Mazda today and we’ll help you into the new or used Mazda model that’s right for you.
Benefits of Buying
- Customization: When you buy a vehicle, you can make any changes you’d like. Make your vehicle stand out against the rest or make it more your own without any restrictions.
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you find yourself in the car more often than not, or taking frequent trips out of town, you’ll benefit from buying your next vehicle. Without the mileage limits you get on a leased vehicle, you’re free to drive as much as you want.
- Financing Options: While leasing isn’t a massive headache, the car financing process is more straightforward, and generally open to those without perfect, or great, credit scores. When buying, you can also refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Total Ownership: Buying a vehicle means it’s yours completely. This means you are free to do with the vehicle what you please. There are no restrictions on how it’s modified, decorated, etc.
- Less Cost Over Time: While buying a new car is more expensive initially, overtime payments will be less troublesome as you work towards paying off your loan. With total ownership, the vehicle becomes less expensive to own the longer you have it.
- Ability to Sell: Since you’re not locked into a lease agreement, you’re able to sell the vehicle whenever you choose.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Whether it’s monthly payments or down payments, when you lease a vehicle those costs will be much lower than buying.
- Less Sales Tax: In most states, leasing a vehicle drastically lowers sales tax. And in some areas, you only need to pay taxes on what you put down for the down payments and what you pay monthly.
- Trade-Ins: Once your lease agreement is over, you can easily get into a newer vehicle. Simply head to Towne Mazda, pay remaining fees, and pick the next vehicle you want to drive off in.
- Great Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is a breeze when leasing, as any issue that pops up under your warranty, as long as you don’t go over the mileage limit, is covered.
- Options: When you lease, you can get behind the wheel of the latest models with updated technology you won’t want to miss out on. There are plenty of options available. Check out the models you can lease from Towne Mazda today!
- High Approval Rate: Though you may be denied for a car loan, you could be approved for a lease even with poor or no credit.
Explore Leasing and Financing Options at Towne Mazda
Contact our finance department to get the process started online. Explore all of our Mazda leasing and financing deals, and head over to our dealership near Hamburg to find your next vehicle. Contact Towne Mazda today to learn more about our vehicle specials, Mazda SUVs, available Mazda CX-5 accessories, Mazda3 AWD pricing and specs, Mazda CX-9 towing capabilities, or to ask any questions!