At Home With Towne 2
Towne update on COVID-19 and your safety
From our Towne Family to yours,
We consider all of you an important part of our Towne Family, and we want you to know that we are mindful of the ways in which the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts all of us. While we understand that purchasing or servicing a vehicle may not be your first thought, we want you to know that we are here to meet your needs and that we are doing all we can to ensure that our Dealerships are prepared for your visit.
For your protection and that of our employees, we have taken the following actions:
- We have increased the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts across our dealerships and facilities, including sanitizing all high touch points; door handles, chairs, desks, phones, and vehicles by wiping them down with disinfectant multiple times a day.
- We have instructed our employees to practice good hygiene (frequent hand washing, social distancing and eliminating nonessential travel). In addition, we have instructed our employees to stay home if they do not feel well and to report any exposure to a suspected case of COVID-19.
- Similarly, we ask that our vendors and customers postpone their visits if they do not feel well or believe that they may have been exposed to a suspected case of COVID-19.
- We have introduced our “At Home With Towne Program” to meet you at your home to test drive, arrange to pick-up, deliver and drop-off your vehicle for service. Please call or email our managers directly, we are ready to help.
- CLICK HERE To Schedule A Test Drive
- CLICK HERE To Schedule Service
- For Any New Or Used Car Need (Lease Returns, Trade-In Appraisals, Etc.), contact Henry Downes [email protected] 716.662.3531
- For Service Need, contact Dawn Kruger [email protected] 716.662.3531
We want to remind you that you can shop for a car (at any time) on any of our websites. Please reach out to us and give us the opportunity to serve you.
We hope that you and your loved ones remain safe and keep in good health as we all work through this time together.